https://www.degreembbs.com – The Website
2. SERVICES OVERVIEW : The Website is a web – based platform providing, including but not limited to study abroad counselling, university / course search and application process. It is an online medium, through which students can apply to the universities of their choice. The Website provides a personalized mentoring service and customized admission assistance according to the needs of the students and other premium services. The Students get a chance to interact with the universities, current students and alumni of such universities and get their feedback and reviews through the Website. The User can search from a broad list of University and short list universities based on the User’s interest. The User can create a profile using the online tools and applications available on the Website. If the User requires any help in applying to any university, he could either fill the online query form or call on the customer care number 91 7777073371 after which he would be guided in his application process and get an admission at the university of his choice. The Website provides premium service packages based on the requirements of the students which involving SOP writing and premium counselling services for School education, UG as- well as PG Education offered in universities / colleges and educational institutions across the world.
3. MEMBERSHIP – Registration on the Website is not mandatory. A non registered User can browse through the content of the Website. A registered User can avail the premium services of the Website, or connect with the counselors and experts of the Universities. Only a registered User of the Website can apply for admission into any of the listed Universities. Basic information like name, user name, password, mobile number, address, citizenship, educational qualification would be collected from the User at the time of registration. The Email ID provided during registration can be of any Email service provider including but not limited to Gmail, and Yahoo mail. You must keep your account and registration details current and correct. Membership of this website is available only to those above the age of 18 years. Barring those “Incompetent to Contract” which inter alia include insolvents. If You are a minor and wish to use the Website, You may do so with required consent through Your legal guardian. We reserve the right to terminate Your account on knowledge of You being a minor and having registered on the Website or availing any of its services. All information provided by the Users are self-declared and not verified by the Company. Any and all information posted by any Users, the Company has the right to use this Content for promotions or marketing purposes. Further, at any time during Your use of this Website, including but not limited to the time of registration, You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Your username and password, and any activity under the account shall be deemed to have been done by You. In the case that You provide Us with false and / or inaccurate details or We have reason to believe You have done so, We hold the right to permanently suspend Your account.
4. DISCLAIMER REGARDING SERVICES : The Website is just an intermediary, bridging the gap between student desiring to study abroad and universities in different countries. The Website does not provide any educational courses of its own or recommends any university to the students. The Website does not represent any university or educational institute, it merely provides information about such universities. The Website does not guaranty admission to any of the universities or educational institutes, it merely helps students in applying to these universities. You understand and agree that the admission to any course or program You apply for in any university, shall be based on the terms and condition of that particular university and the Website has no authority to intervene in such matters. You understand that once you make any payment towards fee or for application process through the Website, there would be no refund of the same. All costs including but not limited to for any courier charges, document processing fee, Visa application Fee or any other charges incurred by the Website shall be borne by the User / Student.
5. TERM / TERMINATION : These Terms shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties, and shall continue to be in full force and effect until the User continues to access and use the Website.
6. Security : Transactions on the Website are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Website is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Company / Website in any manner.
7. PRICING: The membership of this Website is free and this includes the browsing of the site and the use of the services. However, We reserve the right to amend the charges for the services rendered. In a case that such happens, Users will be intimated of the same, and it will be up to you to decide whether or not you will continue with services offered by us. Such changes are effective as soon as they are posted on the Site.
9. USER’S OBLIGATIONS : You are a restricted user of this Website.
a] You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
B] You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content.
C] In places where this Website allows you to post or upload data/information, you undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, you undertake not to:
- i. Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- ii. Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website).
- iii. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- iv. Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to\indecent representation of women\” under the relevant laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- v. Post any file that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of other legal entities.
- vi. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer.
- vii. Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- viii. Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of the website, including any website Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- ix. Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked sites.
- x. Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- xi.Use the Website or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this Website or other third parties.
- xii. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service.
- xiii. Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside INDIA.
- xiv. Violate the Terms of Service including but not limited to any applicable Additional Terms of the Website contained herein or elsewhere.
- xv. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service.
- xvi. Threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of INDIA or any other country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevent investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- xvii. Publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside INDIA.
- xviii. Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- xix. Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider (ISP s) or other suppliers.
You shall not engage in advertising to, or in solicitation of, other Users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Website or related to us. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Users via the Website. It shall be a violation of these Terms of Service to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other than Us without Our prior explicit consent. We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe it necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. In order to protect Our Users from such advertising or solicitation, we reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a user may send to other Users in any 24-hour period which We deem appropriate in our sole discretion. You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. We have no obligation to monitor the materials posted on the Website. We shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms of Service. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. In no event shall we assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information.
10. DISCLAIMERS REGARDING SERVICES : The Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties. You acknowledge that the Company has no relationship with you other than to providing you with this service. At no time shall the Company have any right, title or interest to any bookings done by you. The Company does not have any control over the quality, failure to provide or any other aspect whatsoever of the booked service and is not responsible for damages or delays. The Website or the Company shall not be held liable for any delay/default/failure to provide service / improper or inefficient service provided by the educational intuitions, universities, schools, government offices, High commissions/ embassies, Insurance companies, or any other such third party. The third party’s shall be solely responsible for any or all of the services provided by them. The Website is just an intermediary and cannot be held responsible for any bookings made for travel or lodging services provided by Third Party’s. ny complaints of the travel or lodging services are to be made directly to the Third Party providing such services.
11. REVIEWS, FEEDBACK AND SUBMISSIONS: All reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered on the Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with use of the Site (collectively, the Comments) shall be and remain the property of the Company. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to the Company of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, the Company shall exclusively own all such rights, titles and interests in the Comments and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise. The Company will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from any Comments, and publish, display and distribute any Comments submitted for any purpose whatsoever without restriction and without compensating the user in any way. The Company is and shall be under no obligation to:
- (i) maintain any Comments in confidence or
- (ii) pay compensation for any Comments or
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS : All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website, (hereinafter referred to as the Content), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Us. You may use the Content only through the Website, and solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You may not, republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and You may not modify copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy our Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Website, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Website in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
13. GEOGRAPHICAL EXTENT : The Website can be used in all countries worldwide. We make no representation that the content available through our Website is appropriate or available for all countries. If You access or use the Website in any countries where the Website is prohibited, You are solely responsible for compliance with necessary laws and regulations for use of the Website.
14. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES : You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law: the website, services and other materials are provided by this website is on an as is basis without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, website makes no warranty that
- a. Your requirements will be met or that services provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- b. Materials, information and results obtained will be effective, accurate or reliable.
- c. Any errors or defects in the website, services or other materials will be corrected. The user understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at his/her own discretion and risk and he/she will be solely responsible for any damage to his/her computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. We are not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon. Website accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties. We shall not be liable for any third party product or services. The advertisement available on e-mail or website with respect to the third party website or the products and services are for information purpose only.
15. INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY : You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless this website/company including but not limited to its affiliate vendors, agents and employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by us that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these terms of service. Further, you agree to hold us harmless against any claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, your use of the website, any claim that your material caused damage to a third party, your violation of the terms of service, or your violation of any rights of another, including any intellectual property rights. In no event shall the website, its officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to you, the vendor or the user or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with your use of or access to the website, services or materials. The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
16. DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT : All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for the sole mediator and in the case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the sole proprietorship reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties.
Stage 2: Arbitration. If the dispute is not settled by mediation, it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration, which shall be governed by the law, rules and regulations of Delhi, India. The Arbitral award is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Delhi. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions and disputes mentioned above shall be the courts located in MUMBAI, India and You hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
18. NOTICES : Any and all communication relating to any dispute or grievance experienced by the User may be communicated to the Company by the User reducing the same to writing, and sending the same to the registered office of the Company by Registered Post, or the email address provided.
19. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
Entire Agreement: This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreements between You and Us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other communications or representations or agreements (whether oral, written or otherwise) relating thereto.
Waiver: The failure of either party at any time to require performance of any provision of this Agreement in no manner shall affect such party’s right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either party of any breach of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be, or construed as, a further or continuing waiver of any other such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of this Agreement.
Liability: The Mobile App and the Company shall not be liable in any way for User Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions contained therein, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service or broadcast elsewhere.
Sever ability : If any provision of this Agreement shall to any extent be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforce ability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby and each such provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such a case, this Agreement shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceable, while preserving to the maximum extent the rights and commercial expectations of the parties hereto, as expressed herein.
20. CONTACT US : If you have any questions about this Agreement, the practices of the Website, or your experience with the Service, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org